Words — 85 found
1. close (relationship, connection, etc.); intimate; near
2. close (together)
蜜接: Irregular kanji usage.
1. crowding together; clustering together; close formation; swarm
1. secret; private; surreptitious
秘か 【ひそか】、窃か 【ひそか】、私か 【ひそか】
1. smuggling; contraband trade
2. SmugglingSmuggling is the clandestine transportation of goods or p... Read more
JLPT N3 Links
1. density; thickness
- The entire body is densely covered with hair.
- That politician has been trafficking in drugs for years.
3. minute; fine
4. esoteric Buddhism; secret Buddhist teachingsBuddhist term, Abbreviation, See also 密教 みっきょう
1. close adhesion; sticking firmly to; being glued to
2. relating closely to; having relevance to
- The problem closely relates to our everyday life.
3. contact printing
2. DensityThe mass density or density of a material is defined as i... Read more
2. StowawayA stowaway is a person who secretly boards a vehicle, suc... Read more
1. room that cannot be entered (e.g. because it's locked from the inside)
2. secret room
3. Secret passageSecret passages, also commonly referred to as hidden pass... Read more
1. poaching (fish or seafood)
2. PoachingPoaching is the illegal taking of wild plants or animals;... Read more
1. smuggling oneself into a country; illegal immigration