Words — 507 found
1. perhaps; probably
- I expect you know all about it.
2. generous; many; much; great
1. many; numerous; a lot
2. large quantity; large amount
3. frequent; common
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. majority decision; majority vote; majority rule
2. Majority ruleMajority rule is a decision rule that selects alternative... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. more or less; somewhat; a little; a few; some
- We must allow for some delays.
2. amount; quantity
JLPT N2 Links
1. karuta; traditional Japanese playing cardsUsually written using kana alone, From Portuguese “carta”
骨牌 【かるた】、加留多 【かるた】、嘉留太 【かるた】、カルタ
歌留多: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 骨牌: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 加留多: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 嘉留太: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. large number (of); many
- The meeting was attended by many.
- The majority was for him.
1. variegated; varicoloured; varicolored; multi-coloured; multi-colored; diverse