Words — 521 found
1. perhaps; probably
- I expect you know all about it.
2. generous; many; much; great
1. many; numerous; a lot
2. large amount of; large quantity of; a lot; much
3. frequent; common
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. majority decision; majority vote; majority rule
2. Majority ruleMajority rule is a decision rule that selects alternative... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. a little; some; somewhat; slightly; to some degree; to some extent
- つめ 。
- The air feels somewhat cold this morning.
2. amount; quantity; number
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. karuta; traditional Japanese playing cardsUsually written using kana alone, From Portuguese “carta”
骨牌 【かるた】、加留多 【かるた】、嘉留太 【かるた】、軽板 【かるた】、軽多 【かるた】、賀留多 【かるた】、カルタ
歌留多: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 加留多: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 嘉留太: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 軽板: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Out-dated kanji. 軽多: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Out-dated kanji. 賀留多: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Out-dated kanji.
1. large number (of); manyAntonym: 少数
- The meeting was attended by many.
- The majority was for him.
1. variegated; varicoloured; varicolored; multi-coloured; multi-colored; diverse