Words — 716 found
1. machine; mechanism
- I am going to put this machine to the test today.
2. instrument; appliance; apparatusoften 器械
- The sphygmomanometer is an important diagnostic instrument.
3. MachineA machine is a tool consisting of one or more parts that ... Read more
1. weapon; arms; ordnance
2. weapon (something used to gain an advantage); asset
3. WeaponA weapon, arm, or armament is a tool or instrument used i... Read more
1. musical instrument
2. Musical instrumentA musical instrument is a device created or adapted for t... Read more
1. electric fan
2. Mechanical fanA mechanical fan is a machine used to create flow within ... Read more
扇風器: Irregular kanji usage.
1. arms; weapon; ordnance
2. Conventional weaponThe terms conventional weapons or conventional arms gener... Read more
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. organ (of body, plant, etc.)
2. Organ (anatomy)In biology, an organ is a collection of tissues joined in... Read more
1. skilful; skillfull; adroit; dexterous; dextrous; deft; nimble; handy
2. clever; shrewd; ingenious
JLPT N1 Links
2. StethoscopeThe stethoscope (from Greek στηθοσκόπιο, from στήθος, sté... Read more
1. (telephone) receiver
受話機: Irregular kanji usage.
1. bowl; vessel; container
- The container may be the best in Japan, but if the contents are third class, then isn't it completely meaningless?
2. ability; capacity; calibre; caliber
- He has the capacity to be a future leader of the nation.
1. nuclear weapon
2. Nuclear weaponA nuclear weapon is an explosive device that derives its ... Read more
1. vacuum cleaner
2. cleaning deviceOnly applies to 掃除器
3. Vacuum cleanerA vacuum cleaner is a device that uses an air pump to cre... Read more
1. vending machine
2. Vending machineA vending machine is a machine which dispenses items such... Read more
1. rice cooker
2. Rice cookerA rice cooker or rice steamer is a container or kitchen a... Read more
Common word Links
1. hearing aid
2. Hearing aidA hearing aid is an electroacoustic device which typicall... Read more