Words — 580 found
1. force; strength; might; vigour; vigor; energy
- You are twice as strong as I.
2. capability; ability; proficiency; capacity; faculty
- You've lost the ability to concentrate.
3. efficacy; effect
- Chocolate acts to prevent LDL oxidisation.
4. effort; endeavours; endeavors; exertions
5. power; authority; influence; good offices; agency
- Accepting the other's norms is submitting to the other's power.
6. support; help; aid; assistanceSee also 力になる
7. stress; emphasis
- It might not be worth much, but you have my support.
8. means; resources
9. ForceIn physics, a force is any influence that causes an objec... Read more
1. electric power
2. Electric powerElectric power is the rate at which electric energy is tr... Read more
1. gravity; gravitation; gravitational pullPhysics terminology
2. GravitationGravitation, or gravity, is a natural phenomenon by which... Read more
1. violence; mayhem
2. Violence</div>]] Violence is defined by the World Health Organiza... Read more
1. (political) power; authority; influence
2. Power (philosophy)Power is frequently defined by political scientists as th... Read more
1. stamina; endurance; physical strength; resilience; resistance to disease
2. strength of an organization (e.g. profitability, productivity, economic clout, stability, growth potential)
3. Physical strengthPhysical strength is the ability of a person or animal to... Read more
1. pressure; stressPhysics terminology
- お 。
- The bridge crashed under the pressure.
2. pressure (e.g. political); coercion; arm-twisting
- The plan was given up under the pressure of public opinion.
3. PressurePressure is the force per unit area applied in a directio... Read more
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. effort; exertion; endeavour; endeavor; hard work; striving
1. cooperation; collaborationSee also ご協力
共力: Irregular kanji usage.
1. charm; fascination; glamour; glamor; attraction; appeal
JLPT N1 Links
1. buoyancy; floating power
2. BuoyancyIn physics, buoyancy is an upward force exerted by a liqu... Read more
1. (real) ability; true strength; merit; efficiency; competency
- か 。
- Real ability wins in the end.
2. arms; forceSee also 実力行使
1. effect; efficacy; validity; potency
1. scholarly ability; scholarship; knowledge; literary ability
1. attraction (e.g. magnetic, gravitation); affinity; gravitational pull
- Newton established the law of gravity.
2. attractiveness; magnetism