Words — 239 found
1. running away from home; elopement
2. outing; going outArchaism
3. becoming a Buddhist monk; entering the priesthoodArchaism
4. Runaway (dependent)A runaway is a minor or a person under an arbitrary age, ... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. going out; outing; leaving (one's home, office, etc.)
そとで: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. presentation (of documents); submission (of an application, report, etc.); production (e.g. of evidence); introduction (e.g. of a bill); filing; turning in
- I submit this plan for your consideration.
堤出: Irregular kanji usage.
1. memories; recollections; reminiscence
想い出 【おもいで】、思いで 【おもいで】、想いで 【おもいで】、思出 【おもいで】
1. proposal; request; claim; report; notice; offer
申出 【もうしで】、申し出で 【もうしいで】、申出で 【もうしいで】
1. advance (into a new market or stage of progress); launching (a new career or venture); expanding (into a new market); stepping forward; emerging
1. spewing; gushing; spouting; eruption; effusion
1. shaking (something) out
- I will be back to square one and have to take the classes over.
2. starting point; beginning; outset
3. drawing (e.g. of a bill); issue; draft
4. throw (of dice)
5. infusion (remedy)Abbreviation, See also 振り出し薬
6. shaker (e.g. saltshaker)
振出し 【ふりだし】、振出 【ふりだし】、振り出 【ふりだし】
1. evacuation; emission (e.g. of CO2, etc.); ejection
1. extraction; abstraction
- Extract an essence from the bark of a tree.
2. selection (from a group); sampling
- The people for the experiment were chosen at random.
3. Extraction (chemistry)Extraction in chemistry is a separation process consistin... Read more
捕出: Irregular kanji usage.
Common word Links
1. call; summons; paging; curtain callSee also 呼び出す よびだす
- おねが 。
- I'd like to page someone.
2. usher who calls the names of wrestlers, sweeps the ring, etc.Sumo term
3. telephone number at which a person without a telephone can be reachedAbbreviation, See also 呼び出し電話
4. box-shaped area containing clean water for rinsing oneself (in an Edo-period bathhouse)Archaism, See also 陸湯
5. high-ranking prostitute in the Yoshiwara district (Edo period)Archaism
6. unlicensed prostitute in the Fukagawa red-light district (Edo period)Archaism
7. YobidashiThe yobidashi (呼出 or 呼び出し) (announcer or beckoner) calls ... Read more
呼出し 【よびだし】、呼出 【よびだし】
呼出: Irregular okurigana usage.