Words — 239 found
1. coming out; going out; outflow; efflux; rising (of the Sun or the Moon)
2. attending (work); appearing (on stage); one's turn to go on
3. start; beginning
4. origins; background; person (or item) originating from ...; graduate of ...; native of ...; member of ... (lineage)
5. architectural member that projects outward
6. highest point of the stern of a ship
7. amount (comprising something); amount of time or effort required to do somethingUsually written using kana alone, usu. after the -masu stem of a verb as 〜出がある or 〜出がない, etc.
1. setting sail; putting out to sea
2. starting anew; embarking on something newIdiomatic expression
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. production (e.g. play); direction
- The play was produced by him.
2. Staging (theatre)Staging is the process of selecting, designing, adapting ... Read more
1. discharge; outward flow; efflux; effluence; haemorrhage; hemorrhage; bleeding (e.g. ink into paper)
- I ran off some of the oil.
2. leak of (private) information or pictures
- The buying and selling of peoples' personal information is becoming a big issue.
1. picking out; taking out; (surgical) removal
- The surgeon took out his patient's appendix.
1. donation; contribution
醵出: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. leaving (e.g. work at end of day); withdrawal (e.g. from a noble's or superior's presence); exit (e.g. from a market)
1. happy memory; sweet memory
- My time in school will be one of my happiest memories.
1. contriving (to raise funds, to find time, etc.)
2. working out (a solution)
ねん出 【ねんしゅつ】、拈出 【ねんしゅつ】
1. annual expenditure
2. Government spending"Public Purse" redirects here. For the term used in relat... Read more