Words — 216 found
1. refrigerator; fridge
2. Refrigerator50x40px This article needs additional citations for verif... Read more
1. cold (to the touch); chilly; icy; freezingAntonym: 熱い
- My hand's getting too cold.
2. (emotionally) cold; coldhearted; unfeeling; indifferent; unfriendly; distant
- きず 。
- Kate broke his heart by rudely demanding he go away.
1. to grow cold (from room temperature, e.g. in refrigerator); to get chilly; to cool down
1. calmness; composure; coolness; serenity; presence of mind
1. to cool (from room temperature); to chill; to refrigerate
2. to calm down; to cool off; to regain one's composure; to relax
3. to be frightened (at); to be scared (of)
1. to cool down; to get cold
- さ 。
- The soup is not cool.
2. to cool off (excitement, temper, etc.); to subside; to dampen; to fade; to wane
- ちが 」
- "No, I'm not," replied the Englishman coldly.
3. to be cold (eyes, expression, etc.); to be composed
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. cool; indifferent; apathetic; half-hearted
2. cold; cold-hearted; heartless; unkind
1. to banter; to make fun of; to jeer at
- They made fun of Jack's haircut.
2. to cool; to refrigerate
3. to window-shop; to look at without buying
冷かす 【ひやかす】、素見す 【ひやかす】
冷かす: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. cruelty; coldheartedness; relentless; ruthless
1. cooling; refrigeration
2. RefrigerationRefrigeration is a process in which work is done to move ... Read more
1. cold war
2. Cold WarThe Cold War (often dated 1947–1991) was a sustained stat... Read more
1. frozen food
2. Frozen foodFreezing food preserves it from the time it is prepared t... Read more
1. to cool (e.g. from a high temperature to room temperature); to let cool
2. to dampen; to throw a damper on; to spoil
1. cold; chilly; cool
2. cold (attitude, stare, etc.); frigid; indifferent; distant; surly; curt
- う 。
- I met with a cool, not to say hostile, reception.
3. composed; cool; calm
1. to get (much) colder; to deepen (cold)
2. to feel cold (of the body); to be chilled to the bones
3. to worsen (of relations, economic conditions, etc.)