Words — 260 found
- あま 。
- The child played the baby to his mother.
2. young (animal)See also 仔 こ
- あた 。
- A whale is a mammal; in other words it feeds milk to its young.
3. young woman; young geishaalso 娘
- こ 、
- Ha-ha ... She isn't human. She's a robot; A-n-d-r-o-i-d.
5. interestSee also 元も子もない
6. new sharesAbbreviation, See also 子株
7. player who is not a dealer (in cards, mahjong, etc.)See also 親 おや
8. bird eggArchaism
- He was born within the sound of the Bow bells.
9. -er (often of young women)after a noun or -masu stem
2. person without friendsOnly applies to こじ
3. OrphanFor orphaned articles in Wikipedia, see For other uses, s... Read more
孤児 【みなしご】、孤 【みなしご】、みなし子 【みなしご】
Common word JLPT N4 Links
1. pickpocketUsually written using kana alone
すり: Gikun (meaning as reading) or jukujikun (special kanji reading). すり: Gikun (meaning as reading) or jukujikun (special kanji reading).
1. young child; toddler
2. child over 1 but not yet of school ageLaw, etc. term
2. OrphanageAn orphanage is defined as "An Institution that houses ch... Read more
2. TwinA twin is one of two offspring produced in the same pregn... Read more
1. young child; infant
しょうじ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. salesperson; shop assistant; hawker; peddler; vendorSee also 販売員
2. male prostituteArchaism
売子 【うりこ】、売り児 【うりこ】
売り児: Irregular kanji usage.
1. GreenlandUsually written using kana alone
3. GreenlandGreenland is an autonomous country within the Kingdom of ... Read more
臥児狼徳: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. juvenile literature
2. Children's literatureChildren's literature as such probably started in the 17t... Read more