Words — 278 found
1. child; kid; teenager; youngster; young (non-adult) person
- あま 。
- The child played the baby to his mother.
2. (one's) child; offspring
3. young womanalso 娘
- こ 、
- Ha-ha ... She isn't human. She's a robot; A-n-d-r-o-i-d.
4. young (animal)See also 仔 こ
6. interestSee also 元も子もない
7. new shareFinance, Abbreviation, See also 子株
8. player who is not a dealer (in cards, mahjong, etc.)See also 親 おや
9. young geisha; young prostitutealso 姑
10. bird eggArchaism
11. -er (often of young women)after a noun or -masu stem
- He was born within the sound of the Bow bells.
2. person without friendsOnly applies to こじ
3. OrphanFor orphaned articles in Wikipedia, see For other uses, s... Read more
孤児 【みなしご】、孤 【みなしご】、みなし子 【みなしご】
Common word JLPT N4 Links
1. pickpocketUsually written using kana alone
すり: Gikun (meaning as reading) or jukujikun (special kanji reading). 掏摸: Rarely-used kanji form. すり: Gikun (meaning as reading) or jukujikun (special kanji reading). 掏児: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. young child; toddler
2. child over 1 but not yet of school ageLaw
2. OrphanageAn orphanage is defined as "An Institution that houses ch... Read more
2. TwinA twin is one of two offspring produced in the same pregn... Read more
1. young child; infant
しょうじ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. salesperson; shop assistant; hawker; peddler; vendorSee also 販売員
2. male prostituteArchaism
売子 【うりこ】、売り児 【うりこ】
売り児: Irregular kanji usage.
1. GreenlandUsually written using kana alone
3. GreenlandGreenland is an autonomous country within the Kingdom of ... Read more
臥児狼徳: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Rarely-used kanji form.
1. juvenile literature
2. Children's literatureChildren's literature as such probably started in the 17t... Read more