Words — 49 found
- あま 。
- The child played the baby to his mother.
2. young (animal)See also 仔 こ
- あた 。
- A whale is a mammal; in other words it feeds milk to its young.
3. young woman; young geishaalso 娘
- こ 、
- Ha-ha ... She isn't human. She's a robot; A-n-d-r-o-i-d.
5. interestSee also 元も子もない
6. new sharesAbbreviation, See also 子株
7. player who is not a dealer (in cards, mahjong, etc.)See also 親 おや
8. bird eggArchaism
- He was born within the sound of the Bow bells.
9. -er (often of young women)after a noun or -masu stem
1. juvenile literature
2. Children's literatureChildren's literature as such probably started in the 17t... Read more
1. child psychologist
- おお 。
- Many child psychologists think that parents should play with their children more often and give them problems to think about.
1. child-rearing assistance; support for young parents; child-care allowance
2. Child benefitChild benefit (children's allowance) is a social security... Read more
1. child abuse
2. Child abuseChild abuse is the physical, sexual or emotional mistreat... Read more
1. child welfare
2. Child protectionChild protection is used to describe a set of usually gov... Read more
1. children's playground; amusement park for children
1. oriental arbor-vita (Platycladus orientalis); oriental thujaUsually written using kana alone