Words — 4 found
1. child; kid; teenager; youngster; young (non-adult) person
- あま 。
- The child played the baby to his mother.
2. (one's) child; offspring
- あた 。
- A whale is a mammal; in other words it feeds milk to its young.
3. young womanalso 娘
- こ 、
- Ha-ha ... She isn't human. She's a robot; A-n-d-r-o-i-d.
4. young (animal)See also 仔 こ
6. interestSee also 元も子もない
7. new shareFinance, Abbreviation, See also 子株
8. player who is not a dealer (in cards, mahjong, etc.)See also 親 おや
- He was born within the sound of the Bow bells.
9. young geisha; young prostitutealso 姑
10. bird eggArchaism
11. -er (often of young women)after a noun or -masu stem
1. gray whale (Eschrichtius robustus)Usually written using kana alone
克鯨: Rarely-used kanji form. 児童鯨: Rarely-used kanji form.