Words — 658 found
1. guarantee; security; assurance; pledge; warranty
2. Co-signingThe act of co-signing involves a promise to pay another p... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. preservation of health; hygiene; sanitation
2. Healthcare scienceHealthcare science is the applied science dealing with th... Read more
1. insurance; guarantee
2. InsuranceInsurance is a form of risk management primarily used to ... Read more
1. protection; safeguard; guardianship; custody; patronage
- うけ 。
- He is in custody of his uncle.
2. preservation; conservation
- If mankind doesn't take care of the environment, the environment may eliminate mankind.
2. conservatism; conservativeness; conservation
3. ConservatismConservatism (Latin: conservare, "to preserve") is a poli... Read more
1. preservation; conservation; storage; maintenance
- We should preserve the beauties of the countryside.
2. saving (e.g. to disk)Computer terminology
- Save it on the external hard drive.
1. to keep; to preserve; to hold; to retain; to maintain; to sustain
2. to last; to endure; to keep well (food); to wear well; to be durable
もつ: Irregular kana usage.
1. securing; obtaining; ensuring; guarantee; maintaining
- なら 、
- おも 。
- I thought that if we lined up benches in the garden as well, we could achieve quite a seating capacity.
2. belay; belaying
1. social security
2. Social securitySocial security is a concept enshrined in Article 22 of t... Read more
1. fire insurance
2. Home insuranceHome insurance, also commonly called hazard insurance or ... Read more
1. life insurance
2. Life insuranceLife insurance is a contract between an insurance policy ... Read more
1. Conservative Party (UK, Canada, Japan)
2. Conservative Party
1. security; guarantee; collateral (e.g. mortgage)
2. Collateral (finance)In lending agreements, collateral is a borrower's pledge ... Read more
1. Social Insurance Agency
2. Social Insurance AgencyThe Social Insurance Agency was an agency administered by... Read more
1. nursing insurance
2. Long-term care insuranceLong-term care insurance (LTC or LTCI), an insurance prod... Read more
1. protective trade
2. ProtectionismProtectionism is the economic policy of restraining trade... Read more