Words — 309 found
1. vehicle; conveyance; transport
2. ride (playground, fair, carnival); playground facility
3. VehicleA vehicle is a mobile machine that is designed or used to... Read more
1. to get on (train, plane, bus, ship, etc.); to get in; to board; to take; to embark
- I'm catching the 11:00 train.
2. to get on (e.g. a footstool); to step on; to jump on; to sit on; to mountSee also 載る のる
- You really put that much in the sandwich?
3. to reach; to go over; to pass
- だま 」
- まちが 。
- If you say "I was tricked," well that's certainly so but there's no mistaking that you were the one who signed up on a "sweet deal".
4. to follow; to stay (on track); to go with (the times, etc.)
5. to take part; to participate; to join
6. to get into the swing (and sing, dance, etc.)
7. to be deceived; to be taken in
8. to be carried; to be spread; to be scatteredusu. with an adverb of manner, e.g. よく乗る
9. to stick; to attach; to take; to go onusu. with an adverb of manner, e.g. よく乗る
乘る: Out-dated kanji.
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. transfer (trains, buses, etc.); change; connection
2. switch (to another ideology, party, system, method, etc.); change; conversion
3. switching (stock)Finance term
4. chromosomal crossover; crossing overBiology term, See also 交差
乗換 【のりかえ】、乗換え 【のりかえ】、乗りかえ 【のりかえ】、乗り替え 【のりかえ】、乗替え 【のりかえ】
1. to transfer (trains); to change (bus, train)
2. to change (to another ideology, party, company, etc.); to switch (to a different system, method, etc.); to move on to (e.g. a new love interest)
乗りかえる 【のりかえる】、乗換える 【のりかえる】、乗り替える 【のりかえる】、乗替える 【のりかえる】
1. to place on (something)
2. to give (someone) a ride; to give a lift; to pick up; to help on boardesp. 乗せる
3. to load (luggage); to carry; to take on boardesp. 載せる
4. to send out (on the airwaves, etc.)
5. to deceive; to take for a ride
6. to (sing) along with (musical accompaniment)
7. to let (someone) take part
8. to excite (someone)
9. to publish (an article); to run (an ad)Only applies to 載せる
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. to board; to embark on; to get into (a car); to man (a ship); to help (someone) into
- のりこ 。
- The child got on an airplane in good mood.
2. to march into; to enter
- How brave of you to go alone into the primaeval forest!
乗りこむ 【のりこむ】、乗込む 【のりこむ】
1. to take over; to capture; to seize; to commandeer; to occupy; to usurp
2. to hijack (vehicle, account, etc.)
1. solid; firm; stout; burly; strong; sturdy
岩乗: Out-dated kanji.
1. embarkation; boarding (an aeroplane, airplane)
2. Boarding (transport)Boarding is the entry of passengers onto a vehicle, usual... Read more
1. riding together; sharing a car (taxi, etc.)
2. doing in collaboration
3. backing of the same candidate by different political parties
4. CarpoolCarpooling (also known as car-sharing, ride-sharing, lift... Read more
1. horse riding; mounting a horse
- Great Britain is a land of gentlemen and horse riding.
2. mount; riding horse; saddle horse; horse one is riding
1. riding; ride
- Two people riding on a bicycle at the same time is dangerous.
2. spread (of paints)
3. -seater (e.g. two-seater)
4. (getting into the) mood; (entering into the) spirit; energy; enthusiasm; rhythm; feelingUsually written using kana alone, esp. ノリ. possibly from 気乗り
- わす 。
- I got really into it, and I just can't forget the exhilaration of becoming one with the audience.
1. to give one's name (as); to introduce oneself (as)
2. to claim to be; to call oneself; to wear the title of
3. to reveal oneself (as); to admit to being
4. to adopt as one's name; to take (a name)
5. to call out the goods one is sellingArchaism
名のる 【なのる】、名告る 【なのる】
1. to introduce oneself; to announce oneself (e.g. as the person sought); to come forward (e.g. as a witness, with a claim, etc.)