Words — 2 found
1. to get on (train, plane, bus, ship, etc.); to get in; to board; to take; to embark
- I'm catching the 11:00 train.
2. to get on (e.g. a footstool); to step on; to jump on; to sit on; to mountSee also 載る のる
- You really put that much in the sandwich?
3. to reach; to go over; to pass
- だま 」
- まちが 。
- If you say "I was tricked," well that's certainly so but there's no mistaking that you were the one who signed up on a "sweet deal".
4. to follow; to stay (on track); to go with (the times, etc.)
5. to take part; to participate; to join
6. to get into the swing (and sing, dance, etc.)
7. to be deceived; to be taken in
8. to be carried; to be spread; to be scatteredusu. with an adverb of manner, e.g. よく乗る
9. to stick; to attach; to take; to go onusu. with an adverb of manner, e.g. よく乗る
乘る: Out-dated kanji.