Words — 166 found
1. food; foodstuff
- That restaurant prepares two thousand meals every day.
2. eating; appetiteOnly applies to しょく
3. mealOnly applies to しょく
食 【じき】、食 【し】
じき: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. し: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. dining room; dining hall; cafeteria; canteen; messroom
- ふく ７
- Our house has seven rooms including the dining room.
2. restaurant; eatery; snack bar; diner
- ま 、
- み 。
- I turned the corner and caught sight of a newly opened restaurant.
3. Dining roomA dining room is a room for consuming food. In modern tim... Read more
1. meal; dinner
- したく 、
- そうじ 、
- Your robot will prepare meals, clean, wash dishes, and perform other household tasks.
- She went on a reducing diet.
3. MealFor the coarsely ground flour, see flour. Part of a serie... Read more
1. appetite (for food)
2. AppetiteAppetite is the desire to eat food, felt as hunger. Appet... Read more
1. food; food products; foodstuffs
2. FoodFood is any substance consumed to provide nutritional sup... Read more
1. food (esp. staple food such as rice or wheat); provisions; rations; food supply
1. food poisoning
2. Foodborne illnessıFood safety 150pxTerms Foodborne illness Hazard Analysis... Read more