Words — 219 found
1. the past; bygone days; the previous
2. a past (i.e. a personal history one would prefer remained secret); one's past
3. past (tense); preterit; preteritelinguistics terminology
4. previous lifeBuddhist term
5. PastMost generally, the past is a term used to indicate the t... Read more
1. error; blunder; accident
- I'm pointing the finger at his mistake.
2. fault; defect
3. NegligenceNegligence (Lat. negligentia, from neglegere, to neglect,... Read more
1. to pass through; to pass by; to go beyond
- He ran past without noticing her.
2. to pass (i.e. of time); to elapse
- す 。
- Another lonely day.
3. to have expired; to have ended; to be over
4. to exceed; to surpass; to be above
- の 。
- This soup is too salty to eat.
5. to be no more than ...as 〜に過ぎない, etc.
6. to be excessive; to be too much; to be too ...Usually written using kana alone, often used after adjective stems or the -masu stems of verbs
1. to pass (time); to spend
2. to overdo (esp. of one's alcohol consumption); to drink (alcohol)
3. to take care of; to supportArchaism
4. to overdo; to do too much
5. to ... without acting on it
1. process; course; mechanism
1. excess; surplus; superabundance; overabundance
1. past; after
- くだ 。
- Don't call me up after ten o'clock.
2. too (much); over- (e.g. eating)Usually written using kana alone
- Driving too fast is dangerous.
1. fault; error; indiscretion; faux pas
1. severe; harsh; hard; cruel; rigorous
1. underestimation; undervaluationYojijukugo (four character compound)