Words — 75 found
1. to return (something); to restore; to put backSee also 帰す かえす, esp. 返す
- I'll give you back the money tomorrow.
2. to turn over; to turn upside down; to overturn
3. to pay back; to retaliate; to reciprocateesp. 返す
- You bit the hand that fed you.
4. to respond (with); to retort; to reply; to say back
5. to do ... back (e.g. speak back, throw back)after the -masu stem of a verb
6. to do again; to do repeatedlyafter the -masu stem of a verb
1. reply; answer; response
1. to return; to come back; to go backesp. 返る
- かえ 。
- Curses, like chickens, come home to roost.
2. to turn overSee also 裏返る
3. to become extremely; to become completelyafter the -masu stem of a verb; esp. 返る
1. reply (e.g. email, fax, letter); answer
1. return present; return gift; something done in return (as way of thanks)
- I gave him a present in return for his favor.
2. retaliation; revenge
1. comeback (e.g. in business); reinstatement
2. second blooming (in a season); reflowering; reflorescence