Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. necessities of life (food, clothing and shelter)
1. Iranalso written as 伊蘭
- Iran proclaimed war against the US.
1. clothes dryer; clothes drier
2. Clothes dryerA clothes dryer, tumble dryer, or drying machine is a hou... Read more
1. full Japanese court dress of traditional fashionYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. dress coordination; costume coordination; fitting session; costume fitting
1. pocketSee also 隠し
かくし: Gikun (meaning as reading) or jukujikun (special kanji reading).
1. mysteries of one's master's art
2. robes and a bowl (monk's key possessions auctioned off at his funeral); transmission of the dharma from master to disciple (in Zen)Buddhist term, original meaning
衣鉢 【えはつ】、衣鉢 【えはち】
1. Tinea translucens (species of clothes moth)Usually written using kana alone
1. love of fine clothing; weakness for fine clothes; being extravagant in clothingYojijukugo (four character compound)