Words — 13 found
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. abstention (from voting); renunciation (of a right); withdrawal (from a contest)
- とき 、
- When it was time to vote, he abstained.
2. AbstentionAbstention is a term in election procedure for when a par... Read more
1. abandoned child; foundling
2. Child abandonmentChild abandonment is the practice of relinquishing intere... Read more
棄て子 【すてご】、棄て児 【すてご】、棄児 【すてご】、捨子 【すてご】、棄子 【すてご】、棄児 【きじ】
棄子: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. rejection; dismissal; turning down; abandoning; renunciation
1. abandoned people (people left to fend for themselves after a war or natural disaster)
1. execution by decapitation, followed by public display of the body (form of punishment in ancient China)Archaism
棄死: Irregular kanji usage.