Words — 431 found
1. mind; heart; spirit
- I'll treasure your kind words.
2. the meaning of a phrase (riddle, etc.)
3. MindA mind is the complex of cognitive faculties that enables... Read more
1. heart; mind; spirit; vitality; inner strengthSee also 心 こころ
2. bottom of one's heart; core (of one's character); nature
3. centre; center; core; heartSee also 芯, usu. written as 芯
4. heart (organ)See also 心臓
5. Chinese "Heart" constellation (one of the 28 mansions)Astronomy, etc. term, See also 二十八宿
6. friendArchaism, Children's language
1. heartAnatomical term
2. guts; nerve; cheek; gall; spine
3. central part
4. HeartThe heart is a myogenic muscular organ found in all anima... Read more
1. worry; concern; anxiety; uneasiness; fear
- びょうき 。
- The boy got sick from anxiety.
2. care; help; aid; assistance
- I'm so lucky to have someone who cares.
1. state of mind; mentality; psychology
1. to know; to understand; to be aware of; to regard as; to take for
2. to consent; to agree
1. mind and body
心身 【しんじん】、身心 【しんしん】、身心 【しんじん】、神身 【しんしん】、神身 【しんじん】、身神 【しんしん】、身神 【しんじん】
しんじん: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. しんじん: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. しんじん: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. しんじん: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. pleasant; agreeable; comfortable; refreshing
心良い: Irregular kanji usage.
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. feeling; sensation; mood
- If you are at ease, you are feeling confident and comfortable.
2. sensation of doingusu. after -masu stem of verb; read as ごこち
- "How do you find your washing-machine?" "Not so bad."
1. knowledge; understanding
2. rules; regulations; guideline; directionsSee also 執務心得 しつむこころえ
3. deputy; acting
1. to try; to attempt; to have a go (at something)
1. to keep in mind; to bear in mind; to try; to aim to do; to endeavor; to endeavour
心掛ける 【こころがける】、心懸ける 【こころがける】
1. helpless; forlorn; hopeless; unpromising; lonely; discouraging; disheartening
2. PsychologyPsychology is the study of the mind, occurring partly via... Read more
Common word Links
1. heart failure
2. Heart failureHeart failure (HF) often called congestive heart failure ... Read more
1. bottom of one's heart; depths of one's mind; innermost thoughts
2. completely (from the bottom of one's heart); truly
3. Base of the heartThe base of the heart, directed superiorly, posteriorly, ... Read more
真底 【しんそこ】、心底 【しんてい】
1. heart attack; myocardial infarction
2. Myocardial infarctionMyocardial infarction (MI) or acute myocardial infarction... Read more
1. electrocardiogram; ECG; EKGMedicine, etc. term
2. ElectrocardiographyElectrocardiography (ECG or EKG from the German Elektroka... Read more