Words — 906 found
1. man; person
- This fellow is an artist!
2. human being; mankind; people
- A man can receive only what is given to him from heaven.
3. human (Homo sapiens); humans as a speciesUsually written using kana alone
4. character; personality
5. man of talent; true man
6. another person; other people; others
1. -ian (e.g. Italian); -ite (e.g. Tokyoite)indicates nationality, race, origin, etc.
2. -er (e.g. performer, etc.); person working with ...indicates expertise (in a certain field)
3. man; person; peopleusu. in compound words
1. counter for people
- し 。
- Two hundred people died of cholera last year.
2. personOnly applies to にん, usu. in compound words
人 【たり】、人 【り】
1. doll; puppet; figure
3. DollA doll is a model of a human being, often used as a toy f... Read more
- きげん ２０２０
- By the year 2020, the population of our city will have doubled.
2. common talk
3. PopulationA population is all the organisms that both belong to the... Read more
1. human being; person; man; mankind; humankind
- No amount of wealth can satisfy a covetous man. All the treasure in the world won't make him happy.
2. character (of a person)
3. HumanHumans (known taxonomically as Homo sapiens, Latin for "w... Read more
1. (human) life (i.e. conception to death)
2. Human life
1. race (of people)
2. type of person
3. Race (human classification)Race is a classification system used to categorize humans... Read more
1. index finger; forefinger
2. Index fingerThe index finger, (also referred to as forefinger, pointe... Read more
人差指 【ひとさしゆび】、人指し指 【ひとさしゆび】、人さし指 【ひとさしゆび】
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. humanities; social sciences; liberal arts
2. HumanitiesThe humanities are academic disciplines that study the hu... Read more
1. people; public
2. PeopleA people is a plurality of persons considered as a whole,... Read more
1. personality; character; individuality; personhood
2. PersonaA persona (plural personae or personas), in the word's ev... Read more
1. human body
2. Human bodyThe human body is the entire structure of a human organis... Read more
2. HostageA hostage is a person or entity which is held by a captor... Read more
1. popularity; public favor
2. condition (e.g. market); tone; character; nature
1. mankind; humanity
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. person; character; figure; personage; man; woman
2. one's character; one's personality
3. able person; talented person
1. crowd of people
人込み 【ひとごみ】、人混み 【ひとごみ】、人込 【ひとごみ】
人込: Irregular okurigana usage.