Words — 300 found
Common word JLPT N5 Links
1. now; soon; shortly; before long; presently
- It is nine. I'm afraid I must be leaving now.
2. already; yet; by now; (not) anymoreSee also すでに
- Drying the washing on a fine day in the rainy season; I felt like it was already summer.
3. further; more; again; another; the other
- き 。
- "Why in the world would you do that?" the other asked.
4. tsk; dammit; jeez; come onused to strengthen expression of an emotion (often exasperation)
- Jeez, what're you up to?
もー: Irregular kana usage.
1. greatly energetic
3. extreme; severe
- あた 。
- A severe typhoon has done much damage to property.
1. one-thousandth; 0.03 mm (one-thousandth of a sun); 0.01 percent (one-thousandth of a wari); 3.75 milligrams (one-thousandth of a monme)
2. old monetary unit (0.0001 yen)
2. BlanketA blanket is a type of bedding, generally speaking, a lar... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. fur; skin; pelt
- てにい 。
- The colonists bartered with the natives for fur.
2. kanji "fur" radicalOnly applies to けがわ
3. FurFur is a synonym for hair, used more in reference to non-... Read more
毛皮 【もうひ】、毛革 【けがわ】、毛革 【もうひ】
1. to say; to tell; to state; to express; to offer; to extend (greetings, congratulations, etc.)Humble (kenjougo)
- I can never thank you enough.
2. to doHumble (kenjougo)
申上げる 【もうしあげる】、申しあげる 【もうしあげる】
1. to say; to be calledHumble (kenjougo)
2. to doHumble (kenjougo), after a word beginning with お- or ご-
1. to apply for; to make an application; to propose (marriage); to offer (mediation); to make an overture (of peace); to challenge; to lodge (objections); to request (an interview); to subscribe for; to book; to reserve
申込む 【もうしこむ】、申しこむ 【もうしこむ】
1. to profit; to get; to earn; to gain
2. to have (bear, beget) a child
3. to have a stroke of luck
1. I'm sorry; (it's) inexcusable; I feel regretful; I feel guilty
- I'm sorry, but it's impossible.
2. thank you very much (for help, etc.)
申し訳無い 【もうしわけない】、申しわけない 【もうしわけない】
1. proposal; request; claim; report; notice; offer
申出 【もうしで】、申し出で 【もうしいで】、申出で 【もうしいで】
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. application; entry; request; subscription; offer; proposal; overture; challenge
申込み 【もうしこみ】、申込 【もうしこみ】
1. fierce; intense; severe; violent; strong; vehement; terrific; terrible
1. to report to; to tell; to suggest; to submit; to request; to make an offer; to come forward with information
1. to prepare ahead of time
2. to create; to establish