Words — 3229 found
1. word used at sentence-end (like a particle) to indicate speculation, volition or invitationKantou dialect, Touhoku dialect, See also 可い
2. familiar suffix used after a personal nameOnly applies to ぺ
2. diligence; working hard
3. experience; lesson (for the future)
4. discount; price reduction
1. distinction; difference; discrimination
2. separate; different; another; extra
3. exception; exclusionSee also 別として, oft. as 別として
4. classified by; ranked by; according toSee also 男女別
べち: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. (not) particularly; (not) especially; (not) speciallywith neg. sentence
2. separately; apart; additionally; extra
1. trouble; bother; annoyance; nuisance; inconvenience
2. to be troubled (by); to be bothered (by); to be inconvenienced (by)
Common word JLPT N5 Links
2. BedA bed is a piece of furniture used as a place to sleep, r... Read more
1. holiday house; vacation home; villa
2. prison; jailColloquial
1. separate; respective; different
1. explanation (e.g. for one's actions); excuse; justification; defense; defence
辯解: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. defense; defence; pleading; advocacy
辯護: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. discussion; debate; argument
辯論: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. convenience; accommodation; advantage; benefit; expediency
びんぎ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. compensation; indemnification; reparation; restitution; recompense
辨償: Rarely-used kanji form.
2. Bench (furniture)A bench is a piece of furniture, on which several people ... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. belt (waist, seat, etc.); strap
2. belt; zone; area
3. drive belt; machine beltSee also 調べ革 しらべがわ
1. lawyer; attorney
2. LawyerA lawyer, according to Black's Law Dictionary, is "a pers... Read more