Words — 109 found
- む 。
- They confronted each other.
2. mask; face guard
- The man wore a mask of a tiger.
3. (in kendo) striking the headMartial arts
4. surface (esp. a geometrical surface)
- た 。
- A gentle wind made ripples on the surface of the pond.
6. aspect; facet; side
- In a way, life is a cruel thing. It holds major problems in store for each one of us.
8. counter for broad, flat objects, levels or stages, e.g. in a video game
1. interview (e.g. for a job)
2. Job interviewA job interview is a process in which a potential employe... Read more
1. area (measurement); square measure; size (of land); floor space
2. AreaArea is a quantity that expresses the extent of a two-dim... Read more
1. meeting (face-to-face); seeing; visit; interview
2. Contact (law)In family law, contact (or in the United States, visitati... Read more
1. trouble; bother
2. trouble; difficulty
3. care; attention
面倒: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. bothersome; tiresome; bother to doUsually written using kana alone
面倒くさい 【めんどうくさい】、面倒臭い 【めんどくさい】、面倒臭い 【めんどうくさい】
1. face; honour; honor; reputation; prestige; dignity; credit
2. appearance; look
面目 【めんもく】、面目 【めいぼく】
めいぼく: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. pimple; acneUsually written using kana alone
面皰: Rarely-used kanji form. 面皰: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. to be confused; to be bewildered; to be taken aback
面くらう 【めんくらう】、面喰らう 【めんくらう】
1. being attracted by physical looks only; person who puts much store by good looksColloquialism
1. pretending to obey but secretly betraying (someone)Yojijukugo (four character compound)