Words — 1222 found
1. gold (metal)
- とはかぎ 。
- All that glitters is not gold.
2. gold (color)See also 金色
- On top of the statue, Sadako is holding a golden crane over her head.
3. gold (medal); first place (prize)
- とど 。
- The 'gold' yearned for by the Japanese synchronized swimming world was not quite reached.
4. something of great value; something golden (e.g. silence)
5. money; gold coin
6. sum (of money)written before an amount of money
7. FridayAbbreviation, See also 金曜
- げつ ・
- すい ・
- I work every other day: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
8. karat (measure of purity of gold); carat
9. metal (fourth phase of Wu Xing)See also 五行
10. Jin dynasty (of China; 1115-1234); Chin dynasty; Jurchen dynastyHistorical term
11. gold generalShogi, Abbreviation, See also 金将
12. testiclesAbbreviation, Colloquialism, See also 金玉
1. inverted copper or iron bell shaped like a bowl (sounded when reciting sutras)
1. ancient Chinese unit of weight equivalent to 30 catties (15 kg)Historical term
2. FridayFriday is the day between Thursday and Saturday. In count... Read more
3. MetalA metal (from Greek "μέταλλον" – métallon, "mine, quarry,... Read more
1. abstaining from smoking; quitting smoking
- When will they turn off the no-smoking sign?
2. prohibition of smoking
- どうよう 、
- りてん （
- たと 、
- Similarly, the strongest reasons for stopping smoking are usually the short-term benefits (for example, feeling healthier and more attractive).
3. No Smoking; Smoking Prohibitedon a sign
4. Smoking banSmoking bans (or smoke-free laws) are public policies, in... Read more
禁烟: Rarely-used kanji form.
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. finance; financing; credit transacting; loaning of money; circulation of money
2. monetary; financial; credit
3. FinanceFinance is the study of how investors allocate their asse... Read more
2. MuscleMuscle (from Latin musculus, diminutive of mus "mouse") i... Read more
1. safe; strongbox; cashbox; vault; strongroom
2. depository; cash office; treasury; provider of funds
3. SafeA safe (also called strongbox, coffer or kist) is a secur... Read more
1. neighbourhood; neighborhood
1. equilibrium; balance
2. Economic equilibriumS - supply D - demand P0 - price of marketing A - surplus... Read more
1. myopia; shortsightedness; nearsightedness
2. MyopiaMyopia (Greek: μυωπία, muōpia, "nearsightedness", "shorts... Read more
1. prohibition; inhibition; ban
1. tension; strain; nervousness; stress
- ぼく 、
- "This is my first flight. I'm nervous," says Hiroshi.
2. tensions (between countries, groups, etc.)
- たか 。
- Cold-war tension has mounted.
3. tonus; muscle tonePhysiology