Words — 13607 found
1. work; job; labor; labour; business; task; assignment; occupation; employment
- おも 」「
- "I believe you like your job" "On the contrary, I hate it".
1. illness (usu. excluding minor ailments, e.g. colds); disease; sickness
2. weirdness; bad habit; bad behaviour; craziness; perversion
3. DiseaseA disease is an abnormal condition affecting the body of ... Read more
2. MarriageMarriage (also called matrimony or wedlock) is a social u... Read more
1. travel; trip; journey; excursion; tour
2. TravelTravel is the movement of people or objects between relat... Read more
1. cooking; cookery; cuisine; meal; food; dish; item on a menu
- These apples are good cookers.
2. dealing with something; handling; administration; managementnuance of doing it easily
- ところ ：
- Good points: The pleasure of disposing of enemies with a variety of combos.
3. CuisineCuisine (from French cuisine, "cooking; culinary art; kit... Read more
1. meaning; significance; sense
2. Meaning (linguistics)In linguistics, meaning is what the source or sender expr... Read more
1. walk; stroll
2. StrollingStrolling is walking along or through at a leisurely pace... Read more
1. lesson; class work; teaching; instruction
2. LessonA lesson is a structured period of time where learning is... Read more
1. shopping; purchased goods買いもん is col.
2. ShoppingShopping is the examining of goods or services from retai... Read more
買物 【かいもの】、買い物 【かいもん】、買物 【かいもん】、買いもん 【かいもん】
1. cleaning; sweeping; dusting; scrubbing
2. CleanlinessCleanliness is both the abstract state of being clean and... Read more
1. washing; laundry
2. relaxing; taking a breakoft. as 命の洗濯
3. LaundryLaundry is the washing of clothing and linens, the place ... Read more
洗たく 【せんたく】、洗濯 【せんだく】
せんだく: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. police box; koban; small neighborhood police station
- Ask at the police station over there.
3. alternating (current, stress, etc.)Physics
4. KōbanA kōban is a small neighborhood police station found in J... Read more
1. living; life (one's daily existence); livelihood
2. SeikatsuIn Japanese social science, seikatsu refers to a concept ... Read more
1. attention; notice; heed
- はら 。
- They pay little attention to him.
2. care; caution; precaution
- I cautioned him against being late.
3. advice; warning; caution
- He took no notice of his friend's advice.
4. AttentionAttention is the cognitive process of selectively concent... Read more
1. explanation; exposition
2. ExplanationAn explanation is a set of statements constructed to desc... Read more
2. fighting; fierce competition
3. WarWar is an organized, armed, and often a prolonged conflic... Read more
1. relation; relationship; connection
2. participation; involvement; concern
3. influence; effect
4. sexual relations; sexual relationship
5. related to; connected to
1. study; research; investigation
2. ResearchResearch and experimental development is creative work un... Read more