Words — 13172 found
1. education; schooling; training; instruction; teaching; upbringing
2. culture; cultivation; education
3. EducationEducation in its broadest, general sense is the means thr... Read more
1. breakdown; failure; fault; accident; out of order
2. damage; hurt
3. objection; protest
4. FailureFailure refers to the state or condition of not meeting a... Read more
1. economics; business; finance; economy
2. EconomyAn economy consists of the economic systems of a country ... Read more
1. graduation; completion (e.g. of a course)
- い 。
- After he left school, he went to London.
2. moving on (from); outgrowing something; leaving (a group, company, etc.); quitting
- I feel I'm growing out of pop music.
3. GraduationGraduation is the action of receiving or conferring an ac... Read more
Common word JLPT N4 Links
2. Human swimmingSwimming is movement through water using one's limbs, and... Read more
2. LectureA lecture is an oral presentation intended to present inf... Read more
Common word JLPT N4 Links
1. production; manufacture
2. Outline of industrial organizationThe following outline is provided as an overview of and t... Read more
2. ConversationConversation is a form of interactive, spontaneous commun... Read more
- She translated it word for word.
2. deciphering; decoding
3. translationBiology term
4. TranslationTranslation is the communication of the meaning of a sour... Read more
1. trade (foreign)
2. International tradeInternational trade is the exchange of capital, goods, an... Read more
1. traffic; transportation; communication; exchange (of ideas, etc.); intercourse
2. TransportTransport or transportation is the movement of people, an... Read more
1. entry to school or university; matriculation; enrolment (in university, etc.) (enrollment)
2. MatriculationMatriculation, in the broadest sense, means to be registe... Read more
2. production of sound
3. PronunciationPronunciation refers to the ability to use the correct st... Read more
2. Injection (medicine)An injection (often referred to as a "shot" or a "jab") i... Read more
1. cherry blossom viewing; flower viewing
2. Hanamiis the Japanese traditional custom of enjoying the beauty... Read more
1. quarrel; brawl; fight; squabble; scuffle; argument
2. Brawling (legal definition)Brawling (probably connected with Ger. brüllen, to roar, ... Read more
1. coincidence; agreement; union; match
- We agreed to start early the next morning.
2. conformity; consistency
- His words and deeds do not match.
5. Agreement (linguistics)In languages, agreement or concord is a form of cross-ref... Read more
1. contribution; donation
3. DonationA donation is a gift given by physical or legal persons, ... Read more
1. left and right; right and left
- ふ 。
- He gave an angry shake of his head.
2. (asserting) control; influence; domination
- おお 。
- Success often depends on one's temperament.
3. one's attendants; people accompanying one
4. (serving at somebody's) side
7. Relative directionThe most common relative directions are left, right, forw... Read more
左右 【そう】、左右 【さう】
そう: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. さう: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. plan; project; schedule; scheme; program; programme
2. PlanA plan is typically any diagram or list of steps with tim... Read more