Words — 1514 found
- したが 。
- We are subject to the laws of nature.
2. natural; spontaneous; automatic
- Not just for the sake of the ecology, a natural living environment is necessary.
3. naturally; spontaneously; automatically
4. Nature"Natural" and "Natural World" redirect here. For other us... Read more
1. various; all sorts of; variety ofUsually written using kana alone
- ありがと 。
- かきと 。
- Thank you very much for everything. He wrote it down lest he should forget it.
2. various colors (colours)Archaism
1. gradually; by degrees; little by little; more and more; increasinglyUsually written using kana alone
2. steps; stairs; staircase; terrace
- The girl in the picture is wearing a crown not of gold but of flowers.
2. crown; diadem; coronet
3. top kanji radicalOnly applies to かんむり
4. first verse of a haikai, etc.Only applies to かむり, See also 俳諧
5. best; peerless; firstOnly applies to かん
6. name; title; named sponsorship of a program, event, team, etc.Only applies to かんむり
7. Crown (headgear)A crown is the traditional symbolic form of headgear worn... Read more
冠 【かん】、冠 【かむり】、冠 【かんぶり】
1. moving from place to place; being passed around repeatedly
- They were transferred from one office to another.
2. rolling about
3. Adrift in TokyoAdrift in Tokyo (Japanese title 転々, tenten) is a 2007 Jap... Read more
Common word JLPT N4 Links
1. tightly (holding on); firmly; securelyUsually written using kana alone, Onomatopoeic or mimetic word
2. strongly (built); solidly; sturdily; steadilyUsually written using kana alone, Onomatopoeic or mimetic word
3. properly; well; sufficiently; hard (working, etc.); fully; completelyUsually written using kana alone, Onomatopoeic or mimetic word
4. reliably; dependably; levelheadedly; shrewdly; wisely; cleverlyUsually written using kana alone, Onomatopoeic or mimetic word
確り: Rarely-used kanji form. 聢り: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. wonderful; marvelous; strange; incredible; amazing; curious; miraculous; mysterious
2. strangely enough; oddly enough; for some reason; curiously
1. in succession; one by one
1. very; extremely; surprisingly; considerably; awfully; terriblyUsually written using kana alone
- We've been here long enough.
2. terrible; horrid; contemptible; reprehensibleUsually written using kana alone
3. remarkable; extraordinaryUsually written using kana alone
- You've made remarkable progress in English in the past year.
ずい分 【ずいぶん】、隨分 【ずいぶん】
隨分: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. to get irritated; to get annoyed; to be on the edge; to fret; to lose patienceUsually written using kana alone, Onomatopoeic or mimetic word
苛苛 【いらいら】、刺々 【いらいら】、刺刺 【いらいら】、イライラ
刺々: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 刺刺: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. in a lively way; vividly; freshly; animatedly; actively; energetically
1. soon; before long; shortly; in the near future
- His secret will be disclosed soon.
2. close (by); near; nearbyOnly applies to ちかぢか
近近 【ちかぢか】、近ぢか 【ちかぢか】、近々 【きんきん】、近近 【きんきん】
1. even more; still more; much more; furtherusu. 〜と
- うつく 。
- She was all the more beautiful dressed in her wedding costume.
2. one step; one rung; one level; one grade; one rank
3. one paragraph; one passage
1. successively; one after another
1. quiet; calm; leisurely; composed
2. easily; comfortably; without difficulty
3. distant; far-off; boundless; endless; eternal
1. keenly; deeply; fully; heartily; seriously; earnestlyOnomatopoeic or mimetic word, Usually written using kana alone
2. calmly; quietly; softlyOnomatopoeic or mimetic word, Usually written using kana alone
3. fixedly (gazing, staring); intentlyOnomatopoeic or mimetic word, Usually written using kana alone
染み染み 【しみじみ】、沁沁 【しみじみ】
沁み沁み: Rarely-used kanji form. 染み染み: Rarely-used kanji form. 沁沁: Rarely-used kanji form.
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. firmly; absolutely; flatly; resolutely; decisively; definitely
- は 。
- I'm a Windows person.
2. by far; far and away; by a long shot; hands down
- This is by far the most interesting of his novels.