Words — 834 found
1. dining room; dining hall; cafeteria; canteen; messroom
- ふく ７
- Our house has seven rooms including the dining room.
2. restaurant; eatery; snack bar; diner
- ま 、
- み 。
- I turned the corner and caught sight of a newly opened restaurant.
3. Dining roomA dining room is a room for consuming food. In modern tim... Read more
1. meal; dinner
- したく 、
- そうじ 、
- Your robot will prepare meals, clean, wash dishes, and perform other household tasks.
- She went on a reducing diet.
3. MealFor the coarsely ground flour, see flour. Part of a serie... Read more
1. lunch; midday meal
- He is having lunch now.
2. food served at a tea party (tea ceremony)usu. 中食
3. LunchLuncheon, commonly abbreviated to lunch, is a middle of t... Read more
昼食 【ちゅうじき】、中食 【ちゅうじき】、昼食 【ひるげ】、昼餉 【ひるげ】
1. appetite (for food)
2. AppetiteAppetite is the desire to eat food, felt as hunger. Appet... Read more
1. food; food products; foodstuffs
2. FoodFood is any substance consumed to provide nutritional sup... Read more
1. to eat
- You should eat more fruit.
2. to live on (e.g. a salary); to live off; to subsist on
- いき 。
- Lions live on other animals.
喰べる: Irregular kanji usage.
1. staple food
2. Staple foodA staple food is one that is eaten regularly and in such ... Read more
1. set meal; special (of the day)
2. Table d'hôteTable d'hôte is a French loan phrase that literally means... Read more
1. food (esp. staple food such as rice or wheat); provisions; rations; food supply
1. to eatMale term or language
- く 。
- The starving man devoured the food.
2. to live; to make a living; to survive
3. to bite; to sting (as insects do)
4. to tease; to torment; to taunt; to make light of; to make fun of
5. to encroach on; to eat into; to consume
6. to defeat a superior; to threaten a position
7. to consume time and-or resources
- く 。
- This job eats money.
8. to receive something (usu. an unfavourable event)Colloquialism
- く 。
- The boss bawled me out.
9. to have sexual relations with a woman, esp. for the first timeMale term or language, Vulgar expression or word
喰う 【くう】、啖う 【くう】
啖う: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. necessities of life (food, clothing and shelter)
1. to not match well (e.g. at the seams); to not mesh properly (of gears)
2. to differ (e.g. of opinions); to clash; to be in conflict (e.g. with the facts); to run counter (to); to be inconsistent (with); to be contradictory
くい違う 【くいちがう】、食いちがう 【くいちがう】、食違う 【くいちがう】