Words — 64 found
2. MotherA mother (or mum/mom) is a woman who has raised a child, ... Read more
2. FatherA father (or dad) is defined as a male parent or Individu... Read more
Common word JLPT N5 Links
1. parents; both parents
ふたおや: Gikun (meaning as reading) or jukujikun (special kanji reading).
1. parent; parents; mother and fatherOnly applies to 親
- けっこん 。
- Anna married without the knowledge of her parents.
2. dealer (in cards, mahjong, etc.); bankerOnly applies to 親, See also 子 こ
3. founder; inventor
4. (pet) ownerOnly applies to 親
5. key; parent (organization); mainOnly applies to 親
6. ancestor; forefather
7. ParentA parent is a caretaker of the offspring in their own spe... Read more
1. (somebody else's) parents; both parentsHonorific or respectful (sonkeigo)
1. both parentsSee also 片親
ふた親 【ふたおや】、二親 【にしん】
にしん: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.