Words — 124 found
1. extent; degree; measureUsually written using kana alone
- I wish I could play the piano as well as Susie.
2. limit; boundsUsually written using kana alone
- Some 20 issues have been agreed on.
3. (span of) timeUsually written using kana alone
- "When did Mr Ogawa arrive?" "Ten minutes ago."
4. (a) distanceUsually written using kana alone
- There is a village about three kilometers up the river from here.
5. the state of; the status of; the condition ofUsually written using kana alone, as 〜のほど
6. about; around; approximately; or soUsually written using kana alone
7. as much as ...; to the extent of ...; like ...Usually written using kana alone
8. the more ... the more ...Usually written using kana alone, oft. as 〜ば...ほど
- The more I studied psychology, the more interesting it seemed to me.
Common word JLPT N4 Links
1. to that degree; to that extent; that muchUsually written using kana alone
其れ程 【それほど】、其程 【それほど】
1. I see; that's right; indeedUsually written using kana alone
成る程 【なるほど】、成程 【なるほど】、成るほど 【なるほど】、ナルホド
1. process; course; mechanism
1. schedule; program; programme; agenda
1. a short while ago; a moment ago; just now; some time ago
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. interval; stepMusic
2. pitch; key
3. Interval (music)In music theory, an interval is a combination of two note... Read more
1. distance; journey; itinerary
- You have to walk a long way to get there.
2. path (e.g. to one's goal); way; process; route; road
- あゆ 。
- The advancement of modern medicine was a long process.
道程 【みちのり】、道程 【どうてい】
JLPT N1 Links
1. (not) so; (not) particularly; (not) very; (not) that muchUsually written using kana alone, usu. with a negative verb
1. journey; course; distance; march; flight; drive; leg (of a journey, relay race, etc.)
3. stroke (of a piston); throw (of a switch)
1. very; greatly; much; considerably; to a large extent; quiteUsually written using kana alone, See also よほど, 余 is ateji
- It must have been something really big for him to strike a triumphant pose like that.
2. just about to; almost; very nearlyUsually written using kana alone, See also よほど
余っ程: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. Pilgrim's Progress
2. The Pilgrim's ProgressThe Pilgrim's Progress from This World to That Which Is t... Read more
1. how much (long, far)Usually written using kana alone
何程 【どれほど】、何れ程 【どれほど】、何程 【なにほど】
1. so; so much; this muchUsually written using kana alone
此れほど 【これほど】、是ほど 【これほど】、是程 【これほど】、此れ程 【これほど】
此れほど: Rarely-used kanji form. 是ほど: Rarely-used kanji form. 是程: Rarely-used kanji form. 此れ程: Rarely-used kanji form.