Words — 502 found
1. company; corporation
- There is no opening in our firm.
3. CompanyA company is a business organization. It is an associatio... Read more
1. Shinto shrine
2. Shinto shrineA Shinto shrine is a structure whose main purpose is to h... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. trading company; firm
2. Sogo shoshaSogo shosha means general trading companies, a business e... Read more
1. joining a company; getting a job with a company; entering a company
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. Yasukuni Shrine
2. Yasukuni Shrine
3. Yasukuni Shrineis a Shinto shrine located in Chiyoda, Tokyo, Japan. It i... Read more
1. subsidiary (company)
2. SubsidiaryA subsidiary company, subsidiary, or daughter company is ... Read more
1. airline company
2. AirlineAn airline is a company that provides air transport servi... Read more
1. publisher; publishing house; publishing company
1. head office; main office; headquarters; parent companyOnly applies to ほんしゃ
- The firm has its head office in Osaka.
2. main shrine
3. this company; this shrineOnly applies to ほんしゃ
ほんじゃ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. resignation; leaving office
- けっきょく 、
- めい 。
- He was lazy and irresponsible. Thus, he was told to leave the company.
2. leaving work (e.g. at the end of the day)Antonym: 出社
- What time do you leave your work?
1. public company; corporation; KK; formula for an incorporated public company
1. one's company; company one works for
- くだ 。
- Please let me know immediately if you would like to set up an area of the conference room for your products.
2. in-house; belonging to the company