Words — 536 found
1. knowledge; information
2. KnowledgeKnowledge is a familiarity with someone or something, whi... Read more
1. wisdom; wit; sagacity; sense; intelligence
- He is a man of wisdom.
2. prajna (insight leading to enlightenment)Buddhist term, usu. 智慧
3. Wisdomof Wisdom]] Wisdom is a deep understanding and realizatio... Read more
智恵 【ちえ】、智慧 【ちえ】
1. prefectural governor
2. GovernorA governor (from French gouverneur) is a governing offici... Read more
1. intelligence; intellect; brains
2. IntelligenceIntelligence has been defined in many different ways, inc... Read more
1. to be aware of; to know; to be conscious of; to cognize; to cognise
2. to notice; to feel
3. to understand; to comprehend; to grasp
4. to remember; to be acquainted with (a procedure)
5. to experience; to go through; to learn
6. to be acquainted with (a person); to get to know
7. to concern
Common word JLPT N4 Links
1. knowingHonorific or respectful (sonkeigo), See also 存じ
- This only takes quarters, you know.
2. (an) acquaintance
ご存知 【ごぞんじ】、御存じ 【ごぞんじ】、御存知 【ごぞんじ】
ご存知: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 御存知: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. to notify; to advise; to inform
1. ignorance; innocence; stupidity
2. IgnoranceIgnorance is a state of being uninformed. The word ignora... Read more
1. knowledge; awareness
- We know that all men are mortal.
2. consent; acceptance; assent; admitting; compliance; agreement; acknowledgment; acknowledgement
- All right. I'll accept your offer.
3. forgiving; pardoning; excusingusu. in the negative as 承知しない
1. news; word; tidings; notice; notification; informationSee also お知らせ
知合い 【しりあい】、知りあい 【しりあい】、知り合 【しりあい】、知合 【しりあい】
1. foresight; foreknowledge; intimation; premonition; prediction
2. PrecognitionIn parapsychology, precognition (from the Latin præ-, “be... Read more
1. perception; sensation; awareness
2. PerceptionPerception (from the Latin perceptio, percipio) is the or... Read more
1. shyness; fear of strangers; stranger anxiety
2. ShynessIn humans, shyness (also called diffidence) is a social p... Read more