Words — 818 found
2. production of sound
3. PronunciationPronunciation refers to the ability to use the correct st... Read more
1. discovery; detection; finding
2. Discovery (observation)Discovery is the act of detecting something new, or somet... Read more
1. explosion; detonation; eruption
- He was alarmed by the explosion.
2. eruption (of discontent, etc.); outburst; outpouring
- His constant complaints aroused my rage.
3. ExplosionAn explosion is a rapid increase in volume and release of... Read more
1. to stand; to rise; to stand upOnly applies to 立つ
- But among you stands one you do not know.
2. to find oneself (e.g. in a difficult position)Only applies to 立つ
- た 。
- The minister was in a fix over illegal dealings.
3. to depart (on a plane, train, etc.)usu. 発つ
- Ah, you're leaving tomorrow!
1. generation (e.g. power)
2. sending a telegram; telegraphingObsolete term
3. Electricity generationElectricity generation is the process of generating elect... Read more
發電: Out-dated kanji.
- The dew evaporated when the sun rose.
2. disappearance (of people intentionally concealing their whereabouts); unexplained disappearance
- I've heard about it. Your parents disappeared, running out on their debt didn't they?
3. EvaporationEvaporation is a type of vaporization of a liquid that oc... Read more
1. opposition; rebellion; revolt; resistance; backlash; refusal
- Young people naturally react against the attitudes of their parents.
2. rebounding; recoiling; repulsion
3. rally (e.g. in stock prices); recovery
4. RepulsionRepulsion is a 1965 British psychological horror film dir... Read more
1. fit; spasm; attack; seizureMedicine, etc. term
2. Paroxysmal attackParoxysmal attacks are short, frequent and stereotyped sy... Read more
1. development; growth; expansion; extension; flourishing
- They will contribute greatly to the growth of the town.
2. development (of a situation, story, etc.); advancement; progression; unfolding
- I hope to see our relationship expand.
3. playing around; having an active sex lifeSee also 発展場, recently often associated with gay sex
1. announcement; publication; presenting; statement; communique; making known; breaking (news story); expressing (one's opinion); releasing; unveiling
1. publication; issue (of journal, newspaper, etc.)
- This local newspaper is published once a week.
2. issue (of banknotes, bonds, passport, etc.)
- New stamps will be issued next month.
3. raising an event (software)Computer terminology
1. sale; offering for sale; release (for sale); launch (product)
1. firing; shooting; discharge; catapult
1. statement; remark; observation; utterance; speech; proposal
1. development; exploitation
かいほつ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.