Words — 548 found
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. present condition; existing state; status quo; current state
2. Status quoStatus quo, a commonly used form of the original Latin "s... Read more
1. state of affairs (around you); situation; circumstances
1. state; condition; situation; appearance; circumstances
1. symptoms; condition (of a patient)
1. state of things; state of affairs; condition; situation; circumstances
1. real condition; actual circumstances; actual state of affairs
1. something wrong; accident; change; abnormality; aberration
1. Mr.; Mrs.; Miss; Ms.Honorific or respectful (sonkeigo) language, after a person's name (or position, etc.)
- ゆめをみ 。
- She dreamed that she was a princess.
2. makes a word more polite (usu. in fixed expressions)Polite (teineigo) language, See also お粗末さまでした, usu. after a noun or na-adjective prefixed with お- or ご-
- That's very kind of you.
3. state; situation; appearance; manner
- The way she dizzily moves around is far too dangerous.
方 【さま】、状 【さま】
1. taking the extenuating circumstances into considerationYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. letter of invitation; letter of recommendation; reference
2. Recommendation letterA letter of recommendation is a letter in which the write... Read more
1. anarchy; state of anarchy
2. AnarchyAnarchy (from the ancient Greek ἀναρχία, anarchia, meanin... Read more