Words — 347 found
1. crossing; intersection
2. Intersection (road)An intersection is a road junction where two or more road... Read more
1. top; summit
3. Vertex (geometry)In geometry, a vertex (plural vertices) is a special kind... Read more
1. dot; spot; point; speck; mark
- I can see the tiniest spot.
2. mark (in an exam, etc.); grade; score; points
- くだ 。
- Will you put a dot before the names of the successful students?
3. point (in a game); score; goal; run
- Our team is two points ahead.
4. point (in geometry)Mathematics
5. point; aspect; matter; detail; part; respect; way; viewpoint
6. (punctuation) mark (e.g. comma, period, decimal point); dot
- I'm going to have two pieces in her gallery.
7. "dot" stroke (in a Chinese character)
8. counter for points, marks, goals, etc.
9. counter for goods, items, articles of clothing, works of art, etc.
1. fault; defect; flaw; weak point; weakness; shortcoming; drawbackAntonym: 美点
2. failure (in an examination); failing grade
1. gist; main point
1. perfect score; full marks
2. extremely; very; quite
1. focus (e.g. photographic); focal point
1. terminus; last stop (e.g. train)
1. (sudden) change; reversal; turn-around; coming from behind (baseball)
逆点: Irregular kanji usage.
JLPT N2 Links
1. here and there; little by little; sporadically; scattered in drops
2. dots; spots