Words — 285 found
1. economics; business; finance; economy
2. EconomyAn economy consists of the economic systems of a country ... Read more
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. relief; aid; rescue; salvation; help
2. SalvationSalvation, in religion, is the saving of the soul from si... Read more
1. to finish; to end; to be completed
- す 。
- We got through the work just before ten.
2. to merely result in something less severe than expected
- す 。
- However he wasn't seriously hurt and got away with light bruising.
3. to feel at ease
4. to feel unease or guilt for troubling someone; to be sorryin the negative
濟む: Out-dated kanji.
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. excuse me; pardon me; I'm sorryUsually written using kana alone, Polite (teineigo), used both to apologize and to get someone's attention
2. thank youUsually written using kana alone, Polite (teineigo)
1. to finish; to make an end of; to get through with; to let end
1. inexcusable; unjustifiable; unpardonableUsually written using kana alone
2. sorry; remorseful; apologetic; conscience-stricken; contrite
- I am sorry to have kept you waiting.
3. excuse me; (I'm) sorry; thank youSee also 済みません
- ぼく 、
- Excuse me, but I'm tied up now.
1. to finish; to get it over with; to conclude
- By 7:00 she will have eaten dinner.
2. to settle; to pay back
- おも 。
- I thought I could settle it by phone.
3. to get along (without something); to make do with (without)See also なしで済ます, often with で
2. EconomicsEconomics is the social science that analyzes the product... Read more
1. economic; economical; financial
1. economic superpower; economic powerhouse
2. Economic powerThere is no agreed-upon definition of power in economics.... Read more
1. world economy; international economy
2. World economyThe world economy, or global economy, generally refers to... Read more
1. economic policy
2. Economic policyEconomic policy refers to the actions that governments ta... Read more
2. EconomistAn economist is a professional in the social science disc... Read more
1. economic development
2. Economic developmentEconomic development generally refers to the sustained, c... Read more