Words — 471 found
1. to die; to pass away
2. to lose spirit; to lose vigor; to look dead
3. to cease; to stop
1. dead body; corpse; cadaver; carcass
2. CadaverA corpse, also called a cadaver in medical literary and l... Read more
1. death penalty; capital punishment
2. Capital punishmentCapital punishment, the death penalty, death sentence, or... Read more
1. death; mortality
- う 。
- We were shocked at the news of his death.
2. to die; to pass away
- His wife was killed in the accident.
1. frantic; frenetic; desperate
- Jeff and Mia are making a last ditch effort to avoid a divorce.
2. inevitable death
3. brinkmate (inevitable checkmate)Shogi term, See also 必至
1. well; properly; suitablyUsually written using kana alone
2. best regards; please remember me; please treat me favorably (favourably); please take care of; please do
- Give my love to your family.
3. just like ...; as though one were ...as ...よろしく
4. by all means; of courseas よろしく…べし
宜敷く: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. life and death
- That fight seemed like a life-or-death struggle.
2. samsara (cycle of death and rebirth)Buddhist term, Only applies to しょうし, Only applies to しょうじ
3. deathOnly applies to しょうし, Only applies to しょうじ
生死 【しょうし】、生死 【しょうじ】
1. death in battle
2. Killed in actionKilled in action (KIA) is a casualty classification gener... Read more
1. death rate; mortality rate
2. Mortality rateMortality rate is a measure of the number of deaths (in g... Read more
1. brain death
2. Brain deathBrain death is the irreversible end of all brain activity... Read more
1. criminal condemned to death; convict on death row
2. Death rowDeath row signifies the place, often a section of a priso... Read more
2. StillbirthA stillbirth occurs when a fetus has died in the uterus. ... Read more
1. desperate effort
2. Force of mortalityIn actuarial science, force of mortality represents the i... Read more
1. (death from) starvation; starving to death
がしん: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
Details ▸More Words >