Words — 192 found
1. to die; to pass awaySensitive
2. to lose spirit; to lose vigor; to look dead
3. to cease; to stop
1. dead body; corpse; cadaver; carcass
2. CadaverA corpse, also called a cadaver in medical literary and l... Read more
1. death penalty; capital punishment
2. Capital punishmentCapital punishment, the death penalty, death sentence, or... Read more
1. death; mortality
- う 。
- We were shocked at the news of his death.
2. to die; to pass away
- His wife was killed in the accident.
1. death rate; mortality
2. Mortality rateMortality rate is a measure of the number of deaths (in g... Read more
1. criminal condemned to death; convict on death row
2. Death rowDeath row signifies the place, often a section of a priso... Read more
2. StillbirthA stillbirth occurs when a fetus has died in the uterus. ... Read more
1. desperate effort
2. Force of mortalityIn actuarial science, force of mortality represents the i... Read more
1. dead language; extinct language
- いっぽう 、
- しご 」
- But, then again, Latin was already a "dead language" by that time.
2. obsolete word; word that has become passéSee also 廃語
- People don't say that anymore.
1. god of death; Death
2. Death (personification)The concept of death as a sentient entity has existed in ... Read more