Words — 320 found
3. SchoolA school is an institution designed for the teaching of s... Read more
學校: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
Common word JLPT N4 Links
1. principal; head teacher; headmaster; headmistress
2. Head teacher"Principal (school)" and "school principal" redirect here... Read more
1. primary school; elementary school; grade school
2. Primary schoolA primary school (from French école primaire) is an insti... Read more
1. junior high school; middle school; lower secondary school
2. Middle schoolMiddle School and Junior High School are levels of school... Read more
1. senior high school; high school
2. High schoolHigh school is a term used in parts of the English-speaki... Read more
1. senior high school; high schoolAbbreviation, See also 高等学校
1. senior high school student
1. procurement; purchase; buyingOnly applies to 購買
2. school store; co-op; school canteen; tuck shopAbbreviation, See also 購買部 こうばいぶ
校売: Irregular kanji usage.
1. school song
2. School songA school song, alma mater, school hymn or school anthem i... Read more
1. proofreadingOnly applies to 校正
- ひきう 。
- I took on the job of proofreading.
3. ProofreadingProofreading (also proof-reading) is the reading of a gal... Read more
JLPT N1 Links
- ちゅう ・
- くだ 。
- Bear in mind that that school is an integrated junior high and high school.
2. proof (of a book, document, etc.); counter for proofs
1. vocational school; technical school
専門ガッコウ 【せんもんガッコウ】、専門ガッコ 【せんもんガッコ】