Words — 130 found
1. the future (usually distant)
- かんぱい ！
- To your future!
2. future tense
3. the world to come
4. FutureThe future is the indefinite time period after the presen... Read more
1. future (usually near); prospects
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. next (year, etc.)
- How long will you have been working here by the end of next year?
2. since (last month, etc.)
1. originally; primarily
- か 。
- This poem was originally written in French.
2. essentially; intrinsically; naturally; by nature; in (and of) itself
- Wine is not harmful in itself.
3. proper; rightful; legal; normal
1. up to now; so far
2. traditional; conventional; usual; existing
1. foreign; imported
- You seem to be prejudiced against ideas that come from foreign countries.
2. outpatient; outpatient care; outpatient clinic; outpatient wardAbbreviation, See also 外来患者
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. originally; essentially; naturally; by nature; really; actually
2. in the first place; to begin with
1. from time immemorial; ancient; time-honoured; time-honored
1. coming and going; traffic
- Many a man comes and goes.
2. road; street
- ひろ 。
- I picked up a purse in the street.
3. association; socializing; socialising; fellowship; mutual visits
4. recurring (e.g. thoughts)
1. coming and going; keeping in touch; visiting each other
- You may come and go at will.
2. street traffic; highway
行き来 【いきき】、往き来 【ゆきき】、往き来 【いきき】、行来 【ゆきき】、行来 【いきき】
1. workmanship; craftsmanship; execution; finish
2. grades; results; score; record
3. quality (e.g. of a crop)
4. dealings; transactions