Words — 121 found
1. diagnosis; medical examination
2. Medical diagnosisMedical diagnosis (often simply termed diagnosis) refers ... Read more
1. judgment; judgement; decision; conclusion; adjudication
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. crossing; traversing
- み 。
- I saw her crossing the street.
2. traversing horizontally; passing west to east (or east to west)See also 縦断
3. cutting horizontally
1. negligence; carelessness; inattention; unpreparedness
1. physical examination
2. Diagnostic testA diagnostic test is any kind of medical test performed t... Read more
1. constant; persistent; unremitting; ceaseless
- ひつよう 。
- The brain needs a continuous supply of blood.
3. usual; normal; everyday; habitual; ordinarySee also 普段, now written as 普段
1. cutting; severance; section; amputation; disconnection
截断 【せつだん】、接断 【せつだん】、截断 【さいだん】
接断: Irregular kanji usage.
1. indecisiveness; shilly-shally; irresolution; vacillation; indecisionYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. isolation; cut off; blockade; quarantine; interception; deprivation
1. outrageous; preposterous; scandalous; inexcusable; absurd; execrableYojijukugo (four character compound)
言語道斷 【ごんごどうだん】、言語同断 【ごんごどうだん】
言語道斷: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 言語同断: Irregular kanji usage.
1. cutting (cloth, paper)
- Cut your coat according to your cloth.
2. judgement; judgment; decision
1. cutting in two with a single strokeYojijukugo (four character compound)
2. taking decisive action; dealing with decisively; cutting the (Gordian) knotYojijukugo (four character compound)
- Why don't you try expressing your opinion a little more gently? Think about how he feels getting told flatly that he's being cut loose.