Words — 432 found
2. MeasurementMeasurement is the process or the result of determining t... Read more
1. plans; arrangement; schedule; program; programme; expectation; estimate
1. fixing (in place); being fixed (in place); securing; anchoring; fastening down
2. fixing (e.g. salary, capital); keeping the same
3. fixation (histology)Biology term
4. user name (on an online forum like 2ch where the majority of users post anonymously)Slang, Abbreviation, See also 固定ハンドル
5. user of an online handle (instead of posting anonymously)Slang, Abbreviation, See also 固定ハンドル
1. establishment; creation; posing (a problem); setting (movie, novel, etc.); scene
- ふく 。
- The stated price does not include labor charges.
2. options setting; preference settings; configuration; setupComputer terminology
- For code-type locks that don't need a key, there are 'free dial' systems where you can set any number you like, and fixed types where the number is set in advance.
1. decision; determination
1. calculation; computation; counting; reckoning; count
2. bill; check; account; payment (of a bill); settlement (of an account)
3. consideration; allowance
1. specific; particular; designated; special
2. specifying; designating; identifying; pinpointing
1. fixed; settled; constant; definite; uniform; regularized; regularised; defined; standardized; standardised; certain; prescribed
1. presumption; assumption
- Your assumption that his death was an accident seems to be wrong.
- According to an estimate, steel production will reach 100 million tons this year.
1. designation; specification; assignment; appointment; pointing at
1. affirmationAntonym: 否定
2. affirmative (logic)
1. conclusion; decision; judgement; declaration
2. affirmativelinguistics terminology
1. assumption; supposition; hypothesis
1. judgement; judgment; decision; adjudication; award; verdict; determination
1. stipulation; prescription; provision; regulation; rule