Words — 827 found
1. place; situation; position; location
2. Position (vector)In geometry, a "position", "location", or "radius vector"... Read more
1. amusement park
3. Amusement parkAmusement and theme parks are terms for a group of entert... Read more
- あと 、
- すみつ 。
- Years later, Europeans established colonies in the coastal areas.
2. (immigrant) communityin Brazilian Japanese
- He dates the custom from the colonial days.
3. ColonyIn politics and history, a colony is a territory under th... Read more
1. cemetery; graveyard
2. CemeteryA cemetery is a spatially defined area where the remains ... Read more
1. agricultural land; farmland
2. Arable landIn geography and agriculture, arable land is land that ca... Read more
1. plot of land; lot; soil
2. locality; region; place
土地 【どおじ】、土地 【どじ】、土地 【どち】
どおじ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. どじ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. どち: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. cloth; fabric; material; texture
- Will you make me up a dress if I give you the material?
2. dough; batter
- ふく 。
- Yeast makes dough rise.
3. inherent quality; one's true character; one's true colours
4. unglazed pottery
5. skin with no make-up
6. uncoated metal
1. every place; various places
1. feeling; sensation; mood
- If you are at ease, you are feeling confident and comfortable.
2. sensation of doingusu. after -masu stem of verb; read as ごこち
- "How do you find your washing-machine?" "Not so bad."
1. stubbornness; obstinacy; willpower; pride
2. disposition; nature
3. appetite; desire; greed
1. sacred place; holy ground; the Holy Land
3. Holy LandThe Holy Land is a term which in Judaism refers to the Ki... Read more