Words — 97 found
1. question; inquiry; enquiry
1. doubt; question; suspicion; dubiousness
1. study; scholarship; learning; education; knowledge
- A little learning is a dangerous thing.
2. discipline; branch of learning; (a) science
- Psychology is the scientific study of the mind.
学文 【がくもん】、学門 【がくもん】
学文: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 学門: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
2. TortureTorture is the act of inflicting severe pain as a means o... Read more
1. inspection; examination; check
2. InspectionAn inspection is, most generally, an organized examinatio... Read more
1. questioning; interrogation; examination (of a witness)
1. door-to-door visit; door-to-door canvassing (canvasing)
1. consultation; question; enquiry; inquiry