Words — 272 found
1. overall victory; championship
2. YūshōYūshō (優勝) is the term for a championship in Japanese. Th... Read more
1. victory; triumph; conquest; success; win
2. VictoryVictory is a term, originally applied to warfare, given t... Read more
1. to win; to gain victory
克つ 【かつ】、贏つ 【かつ】
1. victory or defeat
- か 。
- Slow and steady wins the race.
2. match; contest; game; bout
- Bob is a good match for you in skating.
1. to surpass; to outstrip; to excel
勝れる 【すぐれる】、傑れる 【すぐれる】
1. victory or defeat; issue (of battle); outcome
1. to excel; to surpass; to exceed; to have an edge; to be superior; to outrival
- まさ 。
- Sleep is better than medicine.
2. to outweigh; to preponderate
1. one's own convenience; one's way; selfishness
- You can complain 'til the cows come home, but it's not going to make a bit of difference.
2. surroundings; environment; way of doing things
- It's your first time doing this kind of work. You should follow the manual exactly until you get more experience.
3. convenience; ease of use
4. financial circumstances; living; livelihood
5. kitchenSee also 台所
6. right hand (in archery); hand that pulls the bowstring
7. unauthorised (e.g. phone app, WWW site); unofficial
1. overwhelming victory; crushing victory; sweeping victory; landslide victory
1. frequent; common; usualUsually written using kana alone
1. self-willed; (doing or saying things) to suit one's own convenience; oblivious to the convenience of others
1. picturesque scenery; place of scenic beauty
2. advantageous position; strategic locationOnly applies to 形勝