Words — 1037 found
1. bodySee also 身体 しんたい, からだ is a gikun reading of 身体
- The chameleon can take on the colors of its background.
2. torso; trunk
- きた 、
- If he had trained himself harder at that time, he would be healthier now.
3. build; physique; constitution
5. corpse; dead body
身体 【からだ】、躰 【からだ】、躯 【からだ】
2. LiquidLiquid is a form of matter with a definite volume but no ... Read more
1. dead body; corpse; cadaver; carcass
2. CadaverA corpse, also called a cadaver in medical literary and l... Read more
1. literary style
2. form of (written) language (e.g. classical, modern)
3. Style (fiction)In fiction, style is the manner, that is the codified ges... Read more
1. gas; vapour; vapor; gaseous body
2. GasGas is one of the three classical states of matter. Near ... Read more
1. outline; main points; gist; substance; essenceUsually written using kana alone
2. generally; on the whole; mostly; almost; nearly; approximately; roughly; aboutUsually written using kana alone
- ただ 。
- His opinion is generally correct.
3. general; roughUsually written using kana alone
4. in the first place; first and foremost; from the start; to begin withUsually written using kana alone
1. body; object
2. Physical bodyIn physics, a physical body or physical object (sometimes... Read more
1. form; shape; figure
2. ShapeThe shape (Old English: gesceap, created thing) of an obj... Read more
1. solid (body); solid matter; solid-state
2. SolidSolid is one of the three classical states of matter. It ... Read more
1. human body
2. Human bodyThe human body is the entire structure of a human organis... Read more
1. heavenly body; celestial body; astronomical object
2. Astronomical objectAstronomical objects or celestial objects are naturally o... Read more
1. organization; organisation; association
1. (what) the heck; (why) in the world; (who) on earthbefore an interrogative, forms an emphatic question
- Where on earth did you meet him?
2. one object; one body; unity
- A strike is a mass refusal to work by a body of employees.
3. one form; one style
4. one Buddhist image (or carving, etc.)
5. generally; in generalSee also 一体に
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. situation; (present) state of affairs; circumstancesoften with a negative connotation
1. whole; entirety; whatever (is the matter)
1. substance; real form
- No matter what the problem is, it's essential to get at the heart of the matter.
2. main part; main unit; body (of a machine)
3. this machine; this appliance
4. object of worship (at a shrine, temple, etc.)
6. base price; pre-tax priceAbbreviation, See also 本体価格 ほんたいかかく
ほんだい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
Common word Links
1. cooperative body; cooperative system; collective; community
2. CommunityThe term community has two distinct meanings: 1 A group o... Read more