Words — 538 found
2. fighting; fierce competition
3. WarWar is an organized, armed, and often a prolonged conflic... Read more
1. competition; contest; rivalry; race
- じっちゅうはっく 、
- In nine cases out of ten, he will win the race.
2. competition (between organisms or species)Biology term
- Jane and Mary are always competing for attention.
1. (US) Civil War
2. American Civil WarThe American Civil War (1861–1865), often referred to as ... Read more
1. nuclear warfare
2. Nuclear warfareNuclear warfare (sometimes atomic warfare or thermonuclea... Read more
1. the Gulf War
2. Gulf WarThe Persian Gulf War (2 August 1990 – 28 February 1991), ... Read more
1. American Revolutionary War; War of Independence
2. Wars of national liberation"National liberation movement" redirects here. For specif... Read more
1. War of the Roses
2. Wars of the RosesThe Wars of the Roses were a series of dynastic civil war... Read more
1. Gulf War (1990)
- はじ 。
- The 1990s began with the Gulf incident.
1. industrial (labor-management) dispute (labour); industrial strifeYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. all-out nuclear war
- お 、
- かくのふゆ 」
- とい 。
- If there's a world-wide all-out nuclear war it's said that there will be a "nuclear winter" all over the planet for several months.