Words — 145 found
1. shade; shadow
- Let's sit down in the shade of that tree.
2. behind (something); other side; back
- だれ ？
- Who is hiding behind the curtain?
3. background; behind the scenes; behind someone's back
- You should not speak ill of others behind their backs.
4. gloom (in someone's expression, nature, etc.); darkness
蔭 【かげ】、翳 【かげ】
1. plot; intrigue; scheme
2. conspiracy; agreement between two or more people to commit an unlawful actLaw
1. malicious gossip; backbiting; speaking ill behind someone's back
蔭口 【かげぐち】、影口 【かげぐち】
影口: Irregular kanji usage.
1. shadow; shade; shading; gloom
- I tried to take care with the shadows, but it just doesn't go very well.
2. nuance; shades of meaning; subtleties
1. negative (result)Antonym: 陽性
2. gloomy; negative (e.g. attitude); pessimistic
1. malicious; spiteful; vicious; wicked; devious; underhanded; sly
- ちゅうがく ・
- In junior high and high schools, they say insidious forms of bullying are on the rise.
2. shady and damp
1. cosmic dual forces; yin and yang; sun and moon, etc.
3. Yin and yangIn Asian philosophy and Chinese philosophy, the concept o... Read more
陰陽 【おんみょう】、陰陽 【おんよう】
1. (photographic) printing paper
2. Photographic paperPhotographic paper is paper coated with light-sensitive c... Read more
陰画紙: Irregular kanji usage.
Common word Links
1. shadow or cloud (e.g. on someone's happiness); shade; gloom
1. body double; doubleorig. of a military leader
2. wire puller; person behind the scenes; shadow commander