Words — 89 found
1. plot; intrigue; scheme
2. conspiracy; agreement between two or more people to commit an unlawful actLaw, etc. term
1. shadow; shade; shading; gloom
- I tried to take care with the shadows, but it just doesn't go very well.
2. nuance; shades of meaning; subtleties
1. malicious; spiteful; vicious; wicked; devious; underhanded; sly
- ちゅうがく ・
- In junior high and high schools, they say insidious forms of bullying are on the rise.
2. shady and damp
1. cosmic dual forces; yin and yang; sun and moon, etc.
3. Yin and yangIn Asian philosophy and Chinese philosophy, the concept o... Read more
陰陽 【おんみょう】、陰陽 【おんよう】
1. (photographic) printing paper
2. Photographic paperPhotographic paper is paper coated with light-sensitive c... Read more
陰画紙: Irregular kanji usage.
1. shade tree
2. Shade treeA shade tree is any tree grown specifically for its shade... Read more
2. PenisThe penis (plural penises, penes) is a biological feature... Read more
いんきょう: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. the genital area
2. Intimate partAn intimate, personal, or private part is a place on the ... Read more
1. the labium; labia
2. LabiaThe labia are anatomical structures that are part of the ... Read more
2. ClitorisThe clitoris is a sexual organ that is present only in fe... Read more
1. penile fracture
2. Penile fractureA penile fracture is an injury caused by the rupture of t... Read more