Words — 63 found
1. yes; yeah; uh huhSee also うん
2. huh?; what?
3. notSee also ぬ, negative verb ending used in informal speech; abbr. of negative verb ending ぬ
- I get up at six.
5. at (place, time); in; on; duringSee also に, abbr. of particle に, used esp. when it precedes the verb なる
6. N (kana)ん, in hiragana, or ン in katakana, is one of the Japanese ... Read more
Common word JLPT N4 Links
1. that being the case; because of ...; the reason is ...; given that ...
1. the expectation is that ...; the reason is that ...; the fact is that ...; the explanation is that ...; it is that ...の and ん add emphasis; ～です forms are more polite
1. the expectation is that ...; the reason is that ...; the fact is that ...; the explanation is that ...; it is that ...See also のです, の and ん add emphasis
1. N'Djamena (Chad)
3. N'DjamenaN'Djamena is the capital and largest city (population 993... Read more
1. 's house; 's homeColloquialism, Usually written using kana alone, from 〜のうち
1. to try to (do); to want to, after nai stem of verb
2. to be about to (do, happen)
1. hello; hiAbbreviation, Colloquialism, See also こんにちは
1. will (probably)Archaism, indicates conjecture
2. intend (to do); willArchaism
3. should; ought toArchaism
1. indicates failure, regret, etc.Slang, Jocular, humorous term, at sentence end or as a noun suffix